Partner, Pirola Pennuto Zei & Associati
Education and Professional Qualifications
- Graduated Cum Laude from the Università “L. Bocconi” in Milan with a degree in Economics and Business in 1994.
- Registered with the Milan Order of Professional Tax Advisors since 1995 and with the Association of Certified Public Accountants since 1999.
- Admitted to practice before Italian Tax Courts.
- He joined Pirola Pennuto Zei & Associati in 1994, where he is an equity partner since 2006.
- He is a partner of Studio di Revisori Associati.
- He specializes in international corporate tax and VAT and corporate reorganizations and audits.
- Statutory Auditor for important domestic and multinational companies.
- Author of several publications in tax and corporate matters with Sole 24 Ore and Kluwer-Ipsoa.
- Lecturer in tax matters, inter alia at Il Sole 24 Formazione, SDA Bocconi, Order of Professional Tax Advisors of Milan.
- He is a member of the International Taxation Committee within the Order of Professional Tax Advisors of Milan.