Leader, Plante Moran International Tax Services
Kellie is the leader of Plante Moran’s International Tax Services Group. She has more than 15 years of experience specializing in structuring outbound operations, inbound services, and global transaction planning.
Kellie handles business and tax planning and compliance for a variety of multinational corporations. She has significant experience with:
- ASC 740 (FAS 109) for U.S. multinational companies
- U.S. taxation of foreign investments in the United States
- U.S. investments in foreign jurisdictions and related planning
- Due Diligence for multinational acquisitions
- Income tax treaties analysis
- Compliance matters
Kellie often speaks at Praxity’s International Conference as well as other external events. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants. She has a bachelor of science degree in accounting from the Rochester Institute of Technology.